Senior Oracle Business Intelligence Developer
Senior Oracle Business Intelligence Developer- Gloucester £48k
This is an immediate and exclusive opportunity for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join my banking client in Gloucester as they expand their business intelligence and data warehousing centre of excellence
- Title: Senior Oracle Business Intelligence Developer
- Based in Gloucester
- Salary £44-48k plus beneficial package including car, bonus, pension
- Technical stack: Oracle Business Intelligence, Data warehouse, SQL Server, Oracle, Unix
- Applications now, and looking for January starts
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Oracle Business Intelligence Developer to join this business as they expand. This is a large Oracle Business Intelligence and Data warehouse team- over 50 people, so there is amazing opportunity to work collaboratively, and learn from your fellow developers, architects, testers and project managers
Your role day to day will be focused on producing the technical designs, and then taking ownership for SQL Server SSIS programming to develop new and enhanced functionality to the data warehouse.
This role thus has great variety and ownership from day one
- Skilled in Oracle data warehousing principles and design.
- Deep understanding of the full development project lifecycle and methodologies used
- Proven ability in delivering data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
- Sound knowledge and experience in core technologies - Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix Scripting, SQL Server, SSIS
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales