Senior Technology Architect
A global leading bank is looking to hire a Senior Technology Architect to join the Architecture team to elicit and interpret business strategy into an executable roadmap with defined target states where relevant.
In this role, you will utilise a range of architecture models, frameworks and tools to ensure a consistent and robust approach to delivering architecture services.
* Define the technology target state for all things that interact with the Bank's customers and the staff that support them whether it be with the API and digital channels through to how the bank integrate, use data effectively and master it in the core banking or other systems of record.
* For the assigned domains, translate business strategy into an executable roadmap utilizing a traceable capability assessment framework. Perform architecture impact assessment during the concept ideation and business case development to ensure minimum architecture requirements are considered and included in business case.
* Contribute to development and management of architecture processes and practices including governance across all architecture disciplines.
* Oversee and govern solution architecture services and artefacts within assigned domains and portfolios ensuring solutions are aligned with enterprise, business and technology direction.
* Applying Agile Governance when defining and operating architectural governance in a manner that involves conversation, feedback and interaction and promotes faster delivery and sustainable outcomes.
A successful candidate must have:
* Experience within a financial services institution with recent experience in shaping and architecting world class platforms
* At least 5 years of experience in any Senior Architecture roles; i.e. Business Architect, Enterprise Architect, Platform/Portfolio architect and/or large-scale transformation Program Architect roles
* Experience with aligning business strategic planning with technology strategy planning
* Deep expertise in at least one of the architecture disciplines such as application, data, security, infrastructure, cloud, API/Integration.
* Demonstrated experience in any Business/Enterprise Architecture framework
* Hands on experience working in an agile environment
Contract Period: 6 months (Potential to extend)
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Jolene Tan about this job.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017