Senior Validation Engineer
I am currently representing a Medical Device Manufacturer in the South East who are looking for a Senior Validation Engineer and a Validation Engineer to join their team urgently.
My Client are a world leading Medical Device Manufacturer and are currently working on a site remediation project. The right candidate will support them with reviewing, writing and executing Validation documentation.
- Review current Protocols and Processes
- Update/Rewrite Validation documentation such as Validation Protocols, Validation Master-plan, Risk Assessments
- Execute any necessary updated protocols
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 working environments
- Experience in Manual Manufacturing environments
- Strong relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Filling Lines
- Experience on previous remediation projects
If you feel you are a good fit for this role please apply and I will reach out to relevant candidates to discuss your experience further.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales