SFTR Business Analyst
A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for a Business Analyst with experience working on SFTR on a 6 contract basis.
It will be paying between £450 - 500pd and working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Responsibilities for the role are;
- To take a lead role in tracking and analysing SFTR regulatory comms and updates.
- Identify processes, system changes and timescales required to introduce regulatory changes and ensure the correct governance of the change process.
- Previous experience and knowledge of SFTR regulatory requirements in a buy-side environment is highly desired.
- Exposure to SFTR regulation within a Business Analyst capacity.
- Experience in documenting regulatory driven business case and associated technical specifications.
- Able to identify and analyse the impact of regulation
- Working in a buyside environment is highly desirable
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales