Working with a key Client in the Pharmaceutical Sector, I am looking to recruit a Construction Manager to engage in an initial 6 month contract in the North East.
You will be responsible for overseeing the M&E phases on a large scale clean-room construction project. The client are looking for a Candidate with previous experience of working on clean-room projects.
As Construction Manager on the project, you will need to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Clean-room construction.
- Specialist understanding of clean-room projects.
- Management of multiple subcontractors.
- Ensure the construction is completed on time and within budget.
- Day-to-day running & coordination of Electrical package.
- Progress and safety meetings.
- Ensuring that all works are completed compliantly and to high standards and in accordance with the construction phase plan and architectural drawings.
The Client are looking to arrange interviews in the coming days, so if you are interested, please apply with a copy of your latest CV.
The project is valued at £5-10 million and the Client is also keen to speak to Construction Managers with experience of working on similar sized projects.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales