Software Developer - Fintech (Banking&Finance)
Are you passionate about software development? Are you hands-on, innovative and independent? Do you have experience with Linux & Chef/Ansible but also knowledge with Java? Then this could be an opportunity for you!
The client is a medium-size and innovative Fintech company that develops solutions for banks and insurers in the field of asset management, saving and investing. It is definitely an IT-company with big impact.
The company has a really warm, family-feel environment, where everybody is welcome and everything is possible.
Are you the one?
- You have experience working with Linux;
- You have experience with either Chef or Ansible
- You have great knowledge of tools such as Git, Jenkins, Nexus or Artifactory
- You have experience with DevOps and Deployment (a big plus)
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
What is being offered?
- Flexible work times
- Excellent salary
- Travel allowance
- Training opportunities
- Growth opportunities (personal & professional)
- Working in Agile/Scrum way
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Lease car of your own choice!
- After work activities
Are you interested? Please apply to the link or contact directly Anna Wencel, Recruitment Consultant at Huxley:
+31 20 5221211