Software Manufacturing Support Engineer
Are you an experienced Software Manufacturing Support Engineer, looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting dynamic and growing company?
My client is looking for a Permanent Software Manufacturing Support Engineer to join an in-house Software team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative Engineering Company and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
- Act as the initial point of contact for any software related issues from the manufacturing or service team
- Provide timely support and responses to the manufacturing and service teams regarding software and electronics related issues (build/End of line test/In field)
- Initiate structured problem solving approach (8D) and track progress
- Liaise with software team members on interim and permanent corrective actions
Qualifications & Experience;
- Engineering related Degree qualified with several years' relevant industry experience is essential
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience solving volume manufacturing daily issues with a pragmatic approach
- Experienced in the use of structured problem-solving techniques
- Good understanding of basic electronic Subsystems applied to a power product
- Experience using CAN bus analysis tools (Vector preferred, Busmaster)
- Any knowledge of PLC programming an advantage
My Client is at the forefront of a new generation of green and efficient power units that are being used all over the world for telecom towers. Taking over from diesel generators they are the pioneers in a new era of gensets using micro gas turbines.
If you would like to be a part of this fast growing company in a time where their breaking through into volume production, please get in touch or apply below
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales