Solution Architect - Payments
Role title: Solution Architect
Location: London, England
Contract length: 6 months
Rate: £520 - 570 per day
Closing date: 04/10/2020
** COVID-19 STATEMENT: During the pandemic, you will be interviewed, on-boarded and join remotely. You will not be expected to go on-site until you are comfortable to do so **
Working with a well-known consultancy, you will join the business working for a financial services end client.
This opportunity is perfect if you are an experienced Solution Architect with knowledge of banking payments domain knowledge.
Solution Architect responsibilities:
- Providing reference designs, implementations and frameworks for micro-service components
- Setting up and operating technical design governance through automated tools as well as design reviews
- Public cloud implementation and achieving high scalability, reliability and security while managing levels of cost Attention to detail
Expert Solution Architect knowledge required:
- Exposure to banking, especially in the payments domain
- TOGAF Certified
- Understanding of: Java, Kotlin, Jason, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Oracle, SQL Git, Jenkins, Tea City, Cucumber, Selenium
To apply to this Solution Architect role, please submit your CV below - please note: notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted and the start date can be flexible for the right candidate.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Solution Architect position, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales