SQL Server Developer Banking
SQL SERVER Developer Data Warehouse Developer Banking SSIS, SSRS SSAS, SQL SERVER ETL
- Title Data Warehouse Developer
- Location: currently remote, then based in London City Bank/ St Pauls in the future
- Salary £50-60,000 plus bonus
- Employer: Bank
- Role details: the creation, delivery and operations of data warehouse solutions
- Technical stack: SSIS, SSRS SSAS, SQL SERVER ETL
This role is for a Data Warehouse Developer to join a reporting and data warehousing team co-located in London and New York in order to build an intra and end of day reporting solution. The solution is comprised of a number of reports / extracts utilizing a data warehouse which has data sourced from various in-house and vendor based applications.
The reports and extracts are for all areas of the firm including front office, risk, compliance and operations. The candidate will work closely with the global team and in particular with the reporting BAs. The team is responsible for the end to end delivery of this application including requirements capture, build, testing and documentation.
This is a really interesting opportunity to genuinely build something exciting for the future.
Key Skills & Abilities
- Hands-on development experience in SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS)
- Strong experience in SQL Server database development such as SQL, stored procedures, indexes, table partition, and query optimization
- Strong experience in large complex 1TB + data warehouse environment and strong knowledge in ETL and data warehouse methodology
- Financial industry experience is essential
This role is open now for applications and we are looking to start interviews very quickly
We will do all interviews remotely, and onboard remotely, and work with our employees on a very gradual return to office based work
Please do send through a CV as soon as possible
For more information and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales