Sr. Network Engineer
Network Engineer - Permanent position
Is it time to take your Network Engineer career to a higher level? Our client, a European market leader in Telecommunications and IT-Services, is looking for a Network Engineer.
Your future employer is a telecommunication company that develops, installs and operates communication systems in a very particular area. Their clients are located in 18 different countries and expanding to more.
The company culture is very open and offers various accessible trainings in a dynamic and modern environment.
Your job as Network Engineer.
You will have a focus on CISCO and become a member of an international team split between Amsterdam, Hamburg and Budapest with the aim to expend to Brussels and Paris.
You would be responsible for the optimal availability of the Network.
To that end, you will be in charge of:
- Timely identification
- Troubleshooting issues
- Implementation of different measures
- Contributing to brainstorming sessions
We are looking for someone with broad network knowledge within complex environments, but also someone very communicative that can give the right overview and set the right priorities.
Required skills for this Network Engineer position:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- EXPERT KNOWLEDGE of network products including Cisco (routing, switching and firewalling)
- DHCP, TFTP, SNMP, IPDR,
- TCP/IP and associated protocols
- Technical documentation writing
- Knowledge of DOCSIS based cable network is a real nice to have
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) + French OR Dutch
- CCNA Certification
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- Excellent team player
- Willingness to travel through Europe
- Start date : ASAP
- Type of contract : CDI - internal permanent employee
- Note : No car will be provided for this opportunity
- Hours /week: 38
- Travels : on regular basis (5 to 10 times a year)
- Possibility of homeworking : yes but not structural
- Location: Brussels area
Rewards & Benefits
- An attractive package
- International environment & career growth opportunities
- Lots of trainings
- Passionate atmosphere