Supply Chain Manager
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Manager who is familiar with overseeing all supply chain functions ensuring the supply chain is operating smoothly and taking advantage of cost savings wherever possible?
My client is a Global leader, innovator and at the pinnacle of the R & D they have been undergoing for the last decade. Their product will change the way in which society operates breaking down many barriers that are currently there with their niche offering.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone with a strong supply chain background that wants to gain new skills and responsibilities and who wants to have the opportunity to lead and grow the entire supply chain.
- Partner with executive team to determine and manage the supply chain strategy and cost savings opportunities
- Responsible for supply planning, material procurement, end to end logistics, and analysis
- Supply Planning: analyse sales/order/inventory data to decide and monitor stock levels, minimize inventory obsolescence risk, improve the service level, and compare with forecasts
- Material Procurement: negotiate and source components and materials, and build relationships with relevant vendors
- Logistics: coordinate with warehouses on order fulfilment and manage shipping logistics for various shipments simultaneously
- Vendor Relationship Management: develop global primary and secondary supplier base and monitor supplier performance
- Inventory Management: work closely with manufacturers and suppliers to ensure production and material schedules are on track and meet company quality standards
If you feel like your skill-set is closely aligned with the key activities then get in touch now, this is a position that is live and one they need to push forward with sooner rather than later regardless of the current climate.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales