We are currently looking for a Talend Developer for a 3 month contract in Abu Dhabi.
Job Role: Talend Developer
Contract length: 3 month
Location: Abu Dhabi
Start Date: 15th Decemeber 2018
The Talend Developer will work with project team to leverage his or her expertise in data integration for implementing BigData Platform, database warehousing, and Azure Data lake cloud solutions.
- Experience with requirements analysis, ETL design, data/quality management
- Design and build ETL Jobs using Talend Big Data
- Experience with Java to be able to edit the jobs generated by Talend Big Data when it is required.
- Design and Build MDM jobs using Talend Data Quality
- Experience with Azure Data Lake G2
- Lead, design, develop and deliver Microsoft Azure data preparation, data ingestion, data transformation Using Talend as an ETL, Big data integration tool
- Lead on aspects of day to day delivery in agile and devops delivery environments
- Collaborate across teams to analyze, architect, engineer and configure complex database solutions to specified requirements
- Coordinate and oversee the assignments, delivery, with quality
- Experience using the DevOps tool related to Talend
- Azure Cloud technologies, exposure to Databricks
- Proficient with SQL, Complex SQL Tuning, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Data Warehousing best practices etc.
- Experience with non/semi-structured data
- Database Management Systems (Snowflake, CosmosDB)
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.