Technical Delivery Manager
Delivery Manager (Technical)
A great new opportunity has come up with IT management firm working within the capital markets space. The company is currently running rapid transformation change at an industrial scale so are looking to on board a project manager to help deliver these projects at a high standard.
- Based In central London
- Permanent Role
- Salary £90,000- £110,000
- Business Area: Capital Markets, Sales and Software
- Requirements: Project Management, Agile, Capital Markets and Risk Management.
Your role will be involved in the implementation of technical projects in a consulting capacity. Experience in the IT industry is needed as you will work in an agile environment within the capital Markets Space. You will be involved in dealing with very senior stakeholders so will need good communication skills to face off with them in a very fast paced environment.
- Experience Managing teams
- Experience Implementing Technical Projects/ Software Development
- Have a strong working Knowledge of the capital Markets, trading and Risk Management.
'Nice to have'
- Sales Experience
- Software Development Experience
This role is open now for applications, please do send a CV through and I will review
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales