City of London
£80,000 - £100,000
Investment Management Firm in London are looking for a Telecommunications Manager that will play an exciting part in their workplace journey by driving adoption, assessing gaps in offerings, and developing guidance and strategies aimed at growing usage of telecommunication and collaboration technologies to ultimately increase productivity and engagement across the firm.
- You will manage a team of telecommunication resources worldwide. To set goals, assign projects, perform evaluations, and provide professional growth to staff to effectively accomplish department goals.
- You will be prepared to participate in the re-imagination of communication on the whole, as major global telecom contracts come due and the market for communication ebbs and flows.
- You will maximise business value from existing collaboration investments by partnering with collaboration tool solutions architects to drive adoption by the end-user base. To determine engineering integrity through developing cross-platform integrations and POCs, and collaborating with internal technical and business teams.
- You will manage global portfolio of telecom assets and including MSAs and NDAs. This includes ongoing regular engagement and management of vendor and other external resources.
- You will conduct ongoing long-term strategic planning activities for development and implementation including transmission media and general technology guidelines. To deliver ideas regularly to senior leadership around emerging telecom and collaboration trends and opportunities. This will include understanding the efficiency and cost-efficiency of our current resources relative to ongoing trends in demand.
- You will ensure architectural decisions are made against clearly defined risks and benefits to the organisation, and in alignment with broader IT strategies and within the confines of regulatory requirements
- You will oversee and contribute to projects involving existing communications systems and equipment; to monitor key metrics including present and projected volume of communications, effectiveness and adequacy of system; to estimate equipment replacement and maintenance costs.
- You will develop stringent rules around telecommunications processes to ensure integrity of networks and billing.
- You will partner closely with multiple internal stakeholder groups to build an agreed upon future state telecommunications and collaboration engineering roadmap.
- You will produce key artifacts to ensure design, planning, build, change management and seamless handover to support functions.
- You will serve as a technical escalation point for project teams to assist with clearing roadblocks and driving projects to completion.
- Management of CCM or CCX global call cluster in enterprise environment.
- Experience working with Global Telecom carriers.
- Experience managing Global Telecom Teams.
- Solid understanding of PBX technologies.
- Experience with collaboration toolsets Webex, Slack, Zoom, MS Teams, etc.
City of London
£80,000 - £100,000
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales