Transaction Monitoring SME - Contract - Remote/London
A leading organisation is currently searching for Transaction Monitoring SME on contract until the end of the year
It will be £300 - 500 and working remotely for the foreseeable future. Possibility for rate to be flexible with extensive Transaction Monitoring exp.
Responsibilities for the role are;
- You will be acting as a Transaction Monitoring subject matter expert for a banking client.
- Part of TM/Financial Crime team providing subject matter expertise to assess potential and actual risks within client portfolios in order to maintain Group-wide policy requirements and minimum standards in accordance with agreed risk appetite.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and investigation of all rules and alerts to determine whether refinement Is required of TM system;
- Own Transaction Monitoring, and Financial Crime projects and initiatives as required
- Help with the development and functionality of applicable Transaction Monitoring systems.
- Experience working on remediation projects is highly desirable.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales