Treasury & Liquidity Delivery Lead - £785 Daily
A leading financial services organisation is currently searching for Delivery Lead in Group Treasury & BSM with experience in Treasury, Resolution and Project delivery on a 12 month contract basis.
It will be £785 PAYE, the role will be based in London, but working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Responsibilities for the role are;
Working closely with the FiR PM, Global Head of BSM and Global BSM COO with responsibility for, strategizing on subject matter expert topics, coordinating, structuring and delivery of the RAF Funding in Resolution capability across Group. The role holder will coordinate the work directly with Programme Manager and Regional BSM RAF Business Readiness PM/BAs across all 3 key regions.
- Driving out the requirements and facilitating discussion with the SMEs, challenging where appropriate and driving to closure and clear decisions.
- Driving out solution designs, plans and managing delivery dependencies with the relevant Change and line functions.
The role holder will be supported by representatives in the following areas:
- BSM senior management team & working group members across operating entities
- Functional project teams (IT, Ops, Finance, Risk, Legal)
- Group Treasury
Essential Skills Required:
- Good Business knowledge in Treasury/Asset & Liability, resolution, Regulatory
- Good Project Delivery experience
- Good Stakeholder Management skills
- Global markets experience is a plus
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales