Vice President of Collections and Credit Initiation Analytics
VP of Collections and Credit Initiation Analytics
- Innovative Environment
- Top Down Support
- Data Driven Organisation
My client in the Financial Services Sector and they are looking for a VP of Collections and Credit Initiation Analytics. The role will focus on developing long term analytical plans and strategies covering all bank channels and processes pertaining to Collections and Credit Initiation Ops requirements - to drive cost efficiency and better resolution. Lead a team of onshore / offshore high skilled resources to identify opportunities and drive solutions using statistical analysis and modelling.
- Drive collections efficiencies by analysing credit behaviour and channel preferences by customer segment.
- Devise Omni-channel communication strategies for collections - pivot from Analog to Digital.
- Identify at-risk customers upfront for accelerated collections actions and offers.
- Identify opportunities in credit initiation process to reduce cancellations and drive better turn-around times across all acquisition channels.
- Use data insights to drive down acquisition cost - improve throughput coming from digital application channels.
- Own projects end-to-end and guide the country Business, Ops, Analytics and Tech partners to align on the project goals and delivery.
- Bachelor's degree required in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering, or operations research. Post-graduate degree strongly preferred.
- 13+ years of experience in financial services and experience in leading analytical teams is required
- Prior experience in driving CX and/ or Contact center operations is preferred
- Proven track record of success, with particular emphasis on leading change
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Possess outstanding people leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize business goals and drive results with a high sense of urgency
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017