Role title: Windows Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Contract length: 6 months
Rate: £400 - £450 per day
IR35: LTD Co
Closing date: 24/05/2020
-- With COVID19, this client are willing to post a work laptop to your residence so you can start work on the project remotely --
We are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer who is technically sound and has hands on experience with Active Directory, Exchange, O365 and virtualisation (VMWare). You will join a financial client and the start date is flexible for the right candidate.
- Ensure systems are managed to the satisfaction of the business, managing incidents and service requests within SLA, reviewing breached calls and providing support out of hours
- Ensure hardware and software is kept within supported levels
Expert Skills required
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services, ADFS, SSO and Azure AD
- Strong knowledge of Exchange on premise and online.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite of products and services.
- Knowledge of Virtualisation solutions preferably VMware.
Please send your CV for this Windows Engineer role, all successful candidates will receive the job description within 24 hours of application.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Windows Engineer, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales