My client is currently looking for a wireman to help them manufacture a backlog of special purpose machinery.
- A general understanding and interest of power and motion control.
- An understanding of working safely with electricity.
- Machine build and Panel wiring experience
- Qualified to 17th or 18th edition preferred.
- Ability to read schematic drawings preferred.
- To be able to fault find and perform basic checks.
- Assembly of multipin, crimp and solder connectors.
- Able to make up harness assemblies.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales