Accounting Assistant Manager
Excellent job opportunity for an Accounting Assistant Manager with an international insurance provider.
About the company
We have a multinational client who is seeking an energetic and hands-on Accounting Professional to join their team. If you have strong finance and communication skills, this could be a great step for your career!
In this Accounting Assistant Manager position, you will be a key member of the local Finance team.
As the Accounting Assistant Manager, you will support the business, communicate effectively with the local and global teams, and ensure quality financial reporting. Your responsibilities will include:
- General Accounting/AP/AR, including closing and reporting (JGAAP/IFRS)
- Tax and Treasury
- Providing ongoing mentorship to junior staff
- Working as a consistent hands-on contributor
Rewards & Benefits
- Great opportunity to work as part of a mid-sized finance team
- Over 5 years of Accounting and Finance experience
- Certifications, including Bookkeeping or CPA, are an advantage
- Experience in a global organization is an asset
- Excellent communication skills; Native-level Japanese and Business-level English
Are you our new Accounting Assistant Manager? Please kindly apply with your most updated resume.