Our client is a world famous Consumer Goods business, with products that are well recognized globally.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Preparation and Analysis of Financial Reports:
- Financial closing: Perform monthly / quarterly / annual closing including various reports submissions utilizing SAP, and other systems as required.
- Prepare monthly and regularly scheduled reports relating to volume, sales, A&P, SGA, etc. on time to support effective decision making.
- Support tax related matters and reporting (conversion of Japanese GAAP to US GAAP)
- Support internal and external audits
- Support global and regional financial initiatives / projects as required.
Financial Governance and Controls:
- Secure compliance through maintenance, documentation, and execution of internal controls in line with company policies, procedures, and manuals.
- Support in driving strong governance and controls within Japan.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in general accounting and finance
- Experience in consumer good sales and marketing accounting / financial analysis will be considered as an advantage
- University degree in finance or accounting or related fields
- Fluent Japanese and English (Advanced level)
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Good time management and prioritizing abilities
- Interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal