Accounting Specialist (Stand-alone) // 経理スペシャリスト
Our client is an American software and consultancy company has more than 5,000 multinational companies as customers in the manufacturing, distribution, transportation, retail and services industries.
This is a stand-alone accounting position directly reporting to Accounting manager at APAC.
- Manage the month end and year end closing process to ensure all closing activities are done in accordance with company's policies
- Full spectrum of Accounts Payables functions including managing/maintaining vendor's data within the system
- Banking and Settlement functions including tracking incoming fund and work with relevant parties to book and record the transactions
- Assist in payroll by gathering information for expat fringe benefit and report to HR for gross up payroll information
- Assist with tax return report; partner with Tax & Compliance Team
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- To establish a solid rapport with all internal and external parties and responsible for effective communications related to accounting matters
- Assist with ad-hoc projects/deliverables as and when assigned
≪ Qualifications ≫
- At least over 5 years of accounting experience
- Good prior experience in handling Japan corporate and consumption tax.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with diverse groups of different cultures and background.
- Required to work closely as a business partner to the local Japan operations team and
- possess the confidence in enforcing policies to the local team