Global UK Company
Here are the highlights of the role
- New headcount due to great company performance
- Japan is the key market for the Global office, and it is number one in Asia in terms of profitability
- Very international work environment
- Excellent promotion and rotation system for all employees
Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Meet accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements
- Meet accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintain cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approve cash disbursements by verifying with invoices and authorizing wire transfers.
- Oversee and lead monthly and quarterly closing process to meet reporting requirement to region and reconcile Balance Sheet accounts monthly.
- Support annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protect organization's asset by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Our Client is looking for candidate who meet the following requirements
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent in Japanese and Business level English
- Boki 2kyu
- More than 5 years experience in Accounting