Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client is a multinational IT Software company with offices across the world. The Japan office has over 200 staff and is fast becoming a leader in the local market. As part of the finance team, you will report into one of the industry's most respected CFO's who believes wholeheartedly in career development, job rotation and a good balance between work and life.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, your job responsibilities will include customer billings, cash collections, payment processing, contract reviews, customer analysis, and several other ad-hoc tasks. Main duties would be as follows:
- Ensure timely collection of outstanding customer balances.
- Respond to customer and internal inquiries in a timely manner and with a helpful and productive response.
- Review customer contracts to ensure proper set-up in our accounting system.
- Timely invoice customers per their contract.
- Perform special projects as needed.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skill set & qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- Nissho Boki 2nd grade or equivalent
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- AR experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Japanese and English