Chief Financial Officer
Huxley is currently working with a well renowned financial services company that is on the lookout for a Chief Financial Officer. If you have experience within managing a finance function, this could be perfect for you.
- Develop yearly/quarterly financial strategy plans in alignment with the overall business strategy. Develop clear short-term and long-term goals and objectives and make sure they are communicated to the team accordingly.
- Oversee the implementation of the agreed strategies and ensure the timely completion of the planned assignments.
- Prepare an annual budget agreement. Monitor performance against the strategy and set goals and targets. Identify and address areas of non-performance to ensure alignment with agreed budgets and revenue forecast.
- Prepare regular finance function budget. Present and explain to the executive management to gain their understanding and approval. Continuously monitor financial performance against the plans and the budgets within the function.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Board and the Executive Management Team concerning the financial implications to business strategies and plans, particularly the long-term capital structuring of the business.
- Define an optimum organisation structure for the function overseen to ensure that work if optimally organised, resources are optimally utilised and communication can take place in an efficient and effective manner.
- Direct the recruitment and development of senior functional staff and motivate personnel. Ensure that all functions and all positions are filled with the exceptional individuals of the required standard. Identify and guide adequate succession plans for the future roles.
- Candidate must be able to lead and guide change management through continuous improvement of relevant systems, processes and functional practices.
- Minimum of 10 year's experience within the financial services industry
- Worked at least 4 years as Head of Finance / Chief Financial Officer
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master's degree in Finance preferred
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.