A global technology company expanding their payments reach here in Asia is expanding their teams in Singapore. One of the requirements is for a CI/CD Engineer who can set up CI/CD tools as well as build the deployment artefacts whether on AWS, Azure and / or on-prem.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Building, maintaining, and scaling infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments
- Design, develop and maintain services and integrations for Apps Services CI/CD pipeline
- Maintain and administer dynamic build farm containing Linux/Unix systems
- Improve infrastructure and tooling used for CI, automated testing and diagnostics
To qualify for this role, one must have:
- Familiarity with Linux-based environment
- Exposure to large scale software build, integration and test environments
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Ruby or previous experience on Java
- Experience with CI / CD, Build systems, and Source Code Control tools such as Git/SVN, build tools like Ant, Maven
- Experience with Kubernetes a plus
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017