A client that I'm working with is looking for a number of Certified Google Cloud Engineers.
- Large Scale application migration to Public cloud whereby you have automate and orchestrated workloads with GCP (preferred), AWS or Azure.
- Solid Linux
- Configuration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt (or other).
- Languages - Python or GO (at least one)
- Git and git workflows
- CI & CD tools - Jenkins, teamcity, Spinnaker for automating testing and deployment
- Knowledge (preferably experience) building distributed, highly available applications or systems architectures
- Common web servers such as: Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd
- A working understanding of networking, Load balencers and Load balancing methodologies
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales