Location: Tokyo, Asia
Salary: ¥8000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
Sectors: Banking and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
- Assist with any new regulatory risk assessment processes, run regulatory internal compliance monitoring program, and follow up any internal control reviews conducted by third parties.
- Complete regular/ad hoc regulatory filings and surveys (FSA, ITA, JIAA)
- Review marketing materials for all business groups to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Participate in department or firm-wide project based on initiatives.
- Deliver compliance training.
- Provide advice to the business, and handle issues that arise from the business.
- Good understanding on the asset management business. At least 2-3 years of industry experience in control functions (such as compliance, risk management or audit) preferred.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and intellectually curious, and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good organizational skills and administration skills with the ability to manage assignments with competing priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and seek responsibility in response to unique challenges
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.apac.huxley.com/en