Corporate Strategy Manager
Our client is a global consumer goods company with a large market share in Japan.
As the Manager of the Corporate Strategy department you will play an integral role in supporting the CFO and Senior leadership in making key strategic decisions.
Your main duties will include:
- Budget creation and management
- FP&A related activities (3-5 year business planning, KPI tracking and management, forecasting, ad-hoc finance analysis)
- Business partnering with various departments
- Business performance reporting to the Board of Directors
- Management of a large team
The successful candidate should have:
- Extensive experience in FP&A
- Staff management experience, large team management experience a plus
- Business partner / customer focused mindset
- Fluent Japanese & business level English communcation skill