Customer Success and Renewals, Team Lead
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their career goals
- Actively lead renewal activities (Quote Generating, Pipeline Management, Order Forecasting, Order Processing)
- Supporting and directing new and experienced CSMs in strategies to build lasting relationships with customers
- Manage day-to-day operations, performance management, and growth of team members
- Display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports.
- Maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation.
- Actively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the CSM Team
- Develop and maintain strong cross-departmental relationships.
- Help drive customer awareness of product features and services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solutions
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new team members.
- Shown leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management
- 3 years experience as a manager
- Experience handling customer escalations
- Previous experience in leading sales cycles (especially renewals) - MUST
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management in a software company
- Proven technical skills with the ability to understand customer's challenges/needs and advise on best practices
- BS.c - Computer Science/Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to discuss the product and overall SAST environment at a business & technical levels
- Detail-oriented - able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is an advantage
- Ability to adopt and effectively use other platforms and solutions, as needed
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017