Governance, Risk and Compliance / IT Controls Analyst
A large trading firm is looking for a GRC / IT Controls Analyst for their office in downtown Chicago. They're looking for someone with 5+ years' experience in InfoSec Risk who's passionate about leading the day-to-day IT compliance, data governance, and IT risk management functions of the business.
What you'll do…
- Remediation of IT control gaps
- Define, create and manage IT policies and standards
- Validate IT controls and perform reviews of policies and procedures
- Coordinate with and oversee external auditors and evaluate their findings
- Gap, control and risk assessments
You'll be great for this if you have…
- 5+ years' experience in InfoSec Risk Management
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks (NIST CSF, ISO, etc.)
- Background testing controls, performing risk assessments, and creating remediation plans
- Familiarity with information security concepts (PAM, etc.)
- Financial services industry and familiarity with regulations related to the industry preferred
If you or someone you know might be interested, please apply or reach out to Emily at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.