Investment Banking Operations Professional
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing the output of mark-to-market product reports and distributing them to clients. Therefore it is crucial to this role that they are able to effectively interpret and present financial information and assist our clients with any queries they have.
- Manage teams daily operations and report to the local manager
- Conduct a monthly fixed income price verification by comparing independent pricing sources with authorized methodology
- Support the company’s global technology enhancement initiatives
- Performs oversight on the outsourced functions to other locations
- Participate in the corporate mission to promote career development, diversity and inclusion
- Answer client requests, resolve valuation and trade discrepancies with technology team, finance team and front office
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- 3+ years’ work experience
- Ability to manage client expectations effectively
- Independent and proactive, team player, ability to handle various demands under pressure.
- Adaptable to changing business demands, rules and environment.
- Able to communicate effectively
- Proficient in Excel
- Fluency in English and Japanese