Excellent job opportunity for a skilled Management Accountant within a global insurance provider.
About the company
This company offers an international culture and the opportunity to utilize your bilingual communication skills. If you are looking for a chance to apply your business skills and communicate directly with leadership, this could be a great opportunity for you!
In this position, you will be a key member of the department and team. You will contribute to decision-making in the business in order to improve financial and operational performance.
As the Management Accountant, you will support the business, communicate effectively with the local and global leaders, and ensure quality financial analysis. Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Contributing to business strategy
- Supporting project-based assignments
- Working as part of a diverse team
Rewards & Benefits
- Great opportunity for career growth
- International environment with flat culture
- Over 5 years of professional experience within management accounting
- Certifications, including Nissho Boki 2 or CMA, are an advantage
- Proactive and adaptable work style
- Excellent communication skills; Fluent Japanese and English
Are you our new Management Accountant? Please kindly apply with your most updated resume.