Private Investment Operations - Investment Management
Investment Management firm in Boston, MA is expanding their operations and seeking to onboard a Private Investment Associate.
This individual will be joining a team that is responsible for supporting for supporting the private investment needs of the firm. You'll be working closely with the client advisory teams, compliance, front office teams, third party administrators, etc.
Great opportunity for someone looking to expand their knowledge base and have exposure to the deals from start to finish. Due to the open environment, you'll be hearing multiple hats.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling and assisting in all functions related to the private fund investments
- Responsible for the maintenance of the investment accounting records
- Partner with the Client advisory teams daily in order to address any questions and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
- 2-3+ years of experience working in an operations role, fund accounting, portfolio reporting, performance reporting or related role
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with data sets
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly process oriented, someone who is always seeking areas of improvement and further ways to optimize work flows
- Big Plus - Private Investments experience