Risk Management Consultant
Are you an experienced consultant? Do you want a career in financial services? Have you studied risk management or would you like a career change into risk?
By joining a leading consulting house, you will be advising clients on their financial risk management needs (market, credit, liquidity) and non-financial needs (operational and IT). You`ll receive world-class training to develop into a true risk professional, and gain invaluable skill if you chose to move in-house.
About the Company
A worldwide consulting firm that consistently outranks the competition in diversity and international mobility
About the Responsibilities
- Advise clients on their risk management needs
- Develop new models and frameworks for clients
- Work across various industries (financial services, insurance, manufacturing, automotive)
- Engage in development to further your risk skills and knowledge
- Create lasting relations with top-tier clients for your professional future
- University graduate
- 3 years of consulting experience
- Native or near-native Japanese (JLPT N2 output)
- Risk management experience OR career change desire