Senior Controls Software Engineer
My client who is a leader in industrial process and automation solutions to the food and beverage industry are looking for their next Senior Controls software Engineer to join them.
What you will be getting up to:
The Software Engineer's role will be to interpret customer requirements and translate into the necessary programming to match the application. You will have the opportunity to work cross discipline and program PLCs from scratch.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the food industry is an advantage
- Strong technical electrical understanding and experience is essential, preferably time served apprenticeship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Process Logic Control (PLC) and SCADA Experience is essential
- Testing and Fault finding to component level would be an advantage
Travel: Europe, the Middle East, Eastern Bloc Countries, North and South America as well as Asia and the Indian sub continent.
- You will be expected to be proficient with Allen Bradley programming software packages and as part of the interview process you may be requested to undertake a skill test.
- Most commissioning trips will be of 1 to 3 week duration, but on occasion up to 5 weeks away from home may be necessary
- Allen Bradley RSView32 and FactoryTalk Visualization packages
- Wonderware InTouch SCADA
If you feel this could be a good fit please apply with your latest CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales