Senior EC&I Engineer
We are looking to recruit an Senior EC&I Engineer for our client who is a true world leader in automotive, aerospace, energy, electronics & medical equipment and products. You will have the opportunity to work various projects which keep the daily routine feeling fresh every day.
You will use your experience in Electrical & Control Systems Engineer and utilise your expertise to assist with the development of the Asset Management Strategy, implement systems and procedures to facilitate its execution. Drive improvements in Safety, Asset availability and Quality.
On a daily basis, you will promote and maintain a high regard for Safety in all that you do. You will generate and implement Engineering standards to ensure compliance.
To enable you too successfully fulfil your duties you will have the following Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Working technical knowledge Electrical distribution systems and their safe operation including familiarisation of BS 7671
- Proven technical knowledge of Instrument and control techniques
- Through working knowledge of the implementation and operation of systems to comply with legal duties such as 1989 EAWR, DSEAR / Atex,
- Have a knowledge of ISO 55001, and its implementation
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement Techniques such as Six Sigma, Lean etc
- Control, Electrical or similar Engineering degree member of a professional Institute and wither chartered or working towards Chartered Status
If you are interested in this position then please let me know by reply with a copy of your CV attached, as there is a generous package on offer.
Please note that this is a permanent staff position and contract option will not be considered.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales