Senior Finance Analyst at Global US F&B Company
Global US F&B Company with big market share and growing business in Japan.
You will be responsible for one of the biggest and most important brands of the company and take care of the whole P/L of the brands. You will work closely with Brand Manager, Sales Director and heavily involved into strategic planning for the brands.
The company wants to hire someone who will become the Manager for the team in 1-2 years.
The followings are your main responsibilities:
- To ensure the controlling of one brand as International Brand Controller
- Build with the FP&A Manager the plan, budget and trends for the brand
- Check the correct allocation of expenses by analyzing consistency between budget trends and actions taken by the managers. Ensure expenditures follow up
- Challenge the managers in order to optimize costs and efficiency of activities (e.g. marketing costs, purchase of products & services, value analysis.)
- Produce monthly reporting and KPIs within his/her area of responsibility
- Validate accruals as well as prepaid expenses
- Bachelor Degree
- Business level Japanese and good English Conversation level
- Accounting/Audit or FP&A related experience
- Excel skills