Senior Financial Analyst at Global US Company
Our client is one of the biggest global US companies in the world with huge market share both globally and locally in Japan. In Japan, the company has a mixed working environment in Japan with expats / foreigners in key C-level positions, and the focus is on growing bilingual local management team. They have excellent career development for all employees through internal rotation and great promotion system.
Purpose of Position: Financial Planning and Analysis
- Provide necessary support in developing long-term financial plans and annual budget
- Update current fiscal year financial forecast based on business plan, trend, and market projection
- Report monthly results with basic analysis for variances to budget and forecast
- Work with business and accounting teams to ensure monthly financials are materially correct
- Own standard costing process, accountable for variance with actual cost.
- Scrutinize productivity analysis at owned manufacturing facility to visualize further cost reduction opportunities
The company is looking for candidates who meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree
- Finance related experience
- Fluency in English and Japanese