This accountant position is responsible for posting journal entries to ensure all business transactions in assigned accounting areas: receivables, payables, fixed assets, expense claim are recorded with accuracy and timely manner. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure timely collection of outstanding customer balances.
- Respond to customer and internal inquiries in a timely manner and with a helpful and productive response.
- Review customer contracts to ensure proper set-up in our accounting system.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Prioritize the various responsibilities, and understand the interdependencies of others within the function of this role.
- University degree
- 2 or more years of experience in Accounting.
- Microsoft Excel and other MS office programs.
- Great written and spoken communication skills.
- Proficient in Japanese and English.
- Able to work in a diverse and open culture in an international company.