Supply Chain Controller (FP&A) at UK based FMCG Company
Our client is mid size FMCG company that has been growing in the market at unprecedented rate. The company is well known for its young, dynamic and very international work environment with more than 30% of the foreigners in the team.
There are 10 people in Finance team and currently the CFO is looking for Supply Chain Controller who will manage one person in the team.
- Provide key reporting, analysis and understanding of financial performance of supply chain operations
- Ensure that processes and controls within the Supply Chain Finance team are adhered to and followed.
- Participate in all Planning activities related to Supply Chain
- Support integration of Supply aspects of acquired business
- Cost analysis inclusive of New Product Development / Existing Product Development cost analysis
- Partner Supply in driving gross margin enhancement/COGS reduction projects
- Strong experience in Finance at mutinational companies
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English and Japanese