Huxley, a trading division of SThree K.K. (referred to as "Huxley", “we”, "us" or "our"), prides itself in being a leader in the recruitment industry. Our registered office is located in Ginza Wall Building 8F, 6-13-16 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo. At Huxley we take the collection, retention, use and disclosure of your personal information very seriously. We would like to take this opportunity to reassure that this is the case. Below we have detailed how we go about collecting and using your personal information, and our privacy practices.
Collecting your data
Our main aim is to facilitate the recruitment process, and match our clients' job opportunities to the right candidates. In order to fulfil our legal and business obligations we procure personal information you make available to us when visiting our Homepage. We use this information to improve our services we offer to you and to analyse and remedy defects. In order to use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data such as your title and name, your email address and telephone number, company details, business telephone numbers. Furthermore you have the opportunity to submit your CV on which you can also describe your skills, knowledge and experience.
In the course of the recruitment process we may also store further information that may be of importance for a successful placement.
How we use your data
To be able to provide our products and services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your details to job opportunities.
- To allow details of your skills and experience, to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services. Please be assured that your personal details will only be provided to our clients if you have given permission to us to do so.
- To allow you to subscribe to our "Jobs by Email" service. This service will allow you to receive details of latest jobs via e-mail which are relevant to your sector and professional experience. Where you are sent details of a job via the "Jobs by Email" service, you will be able to unsubscribe from such updates at any time. Please see below "Access to your Personal Information" for further details.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities and contract assignments which we think may be of interest to you.
- To keep you updated about services provided by our third party business partners which are relevant to your sector. You can opt out at any time from such e-mails. Please see section below "Access to your Personal Information".
- To preserve our business relationship with you as a user of our website.
- To keep you informed of the products and services (relevant to your sector and your professional interests) offered by us or our group companies via relevant marketing communications. These could include information about recently registered candidates/consultants, client workshops we are arranging, market updates, new software or training courses that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
By providing us with your personal information, we understand that you consent to the use of such information for the purposes listed above. However, if you have any requests concerning these uses of your information please contact.
Access to your Personal Information
You can contact us at [email protected] , in the event that you:
- Unsubscribe from our mailing list, If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us or our group companies, you can follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing email messages to you.
- Have any queries about the information that we hold about you.
- Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you.
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data.
- Wish to access information held about you.
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information as specified by you from our database in accordance with the law.
Sharing your information
We want to provide as full a service as possible and support you in your recruitment needs. We appreciate that candidates with specialist expertise have a strong preference for dealing with equally specialist recruiters. In turn, the recruiter is able to offer clients higher quality candidates.
As part of the SThree Group we are part of a global multi-brand business model specialising in Accountancy & Finance, Banking, Engineering & Energy, and Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, as well as ICT. Our brands (Computer Futures, Huxley Associates, Progressive, Real Staffing Group, JP Gray, Orgtel and Enterprise Partners) are run via the following legal entities around the world.
We rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal information by sending an email to.
Data retention, access and correction policy
If no data activity such as updates or changes occur within 12 months then your information will be transferred from our operations database to a group company data store. If this is located outside Australia, we will ensure that the recipient complies with the security standards that are required under Australian privacy laws (as a minimum). On request, we will provide information in writing about your personal information stored by us although there are some exceptions to this. If you do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information from our database. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to seek access to or correction of personal information that Real Staffing Group holds about you, please contact us at [email protected].
We have technical and organisational security measures in place to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, use, disclosure loss or unauthorised access. If you have any requests concerning your information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact [email protected].
Changes to privacy statement
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
What types of Cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies on our website:
These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help our website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
These are cookies remain on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us to identify you as a unique visitor (by storing a randomly generated number).
To tailor our website so that it meets your specific needs, we use different technologies, including cookies, which allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website.
- To recognise and count the number of visitors and pages or various parts of a page they have visited on our site;
- To improve and monitor the advertisement and marketing we offer to our visitors, based on our visitor’s interest and activity.
- Within our online application forms and client staff search facility. Without cookies enabled our client’s will not be able to use the staff search section of our site.
In summary, by using cookies we are able to improve your experience when you browse our website and enable us to continually improve our site and our services for you.
Managing your Cookies
Enabling cookies will ensure you receive the optimum user experience from our website.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can deactivate this function at any time and set your browser to notify you whenever a cookie is sent. You can use your browser settings to block all or some cookies. Please note that if you do block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you are using a different browser please consult your product documentation, online help files or the browser manufactures website.
This policy was last updated 8 September 2019.