The Analyst role (Singapore) should expect to:
- be providing research and insight pieces in the form of summaries, in-depth reports, newsletters, investment decks or content for online media, working closely with marketing and content teams
- do Stock screening, idea generation, fundamental and ESG analysis through to execution and risk management
- have an outstanding analytical skills and a detailed understanding of fundamental equity analysis, performance and risk metric
The ideal candidate should have the following(s):
- 3+ years of relevant experience in fundamental equity research buy side / sell side.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge in Asian Equity assets, digital asset is a plus
- Self starter, able to proactively generate ideas
- proficient in mandarin language
Why you should apply:
- Looking at a career in a rapidly growing investment company with a good working culture environment
- You'll be working alongside a motivated team strengthening your skills and knowledge and experiences alongside the team.
- wanting a better salary package
To pursue this opportunity please click on "apply for this job" function. Alternatively, you may send your CV through and contact me for a confidential discussion.
Name: Lynn Loong
Mobile: +65 9726 2466
Office: +65 6572 4503
EA License no: R22107663
I will be more than happy to provide additional information and guide you through the next steps in the process where necessary.
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017