Assistant Relationship Manager, EAM
You will be part of a high performance client centric culture as an ARM - with a key focus in providing support to RMs, being the key liaison point for client queries.
Other key responsibilities include:
* Documentation support as required by the business, ensuring adherence to standard regulations and internal policies
* Client support in trade placement, onboarding, addressing client queries etc.
* Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
* Degree holder with at least 5 years of private banking client servicing experience managing high net-worth clients with a consistent track record
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent eye for detail
* Meticulous individual with the drive and motivation to work in a high performance client centric culture
* Pro-activeness with the ability to work independently and as a team
Interested? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or reach out to Charlotte Chen for a confidential discussion.
EA Licence: R1981035
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017