Contract Period: 1 year
A global leading bank is looking to hire a BI Developer to drive the data sourcing, data analysis, data validation and Alteryx Workflow Creation activities.
* Engage business stakeholder cross countries and gather requirement and liaise with ETL team to do the required data preparation.
* Understand precisely the change introduced by the project to the currently operational teams.
* Engage the network operational functions to collect data on current state operations (process validation and task effort, etc.)
* Driving workshop to validation critical data collected assess the activity level impact in the new system/process.
* By using Alteryx, create the impact analysis report in terms of processing time and capacity.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong academic record: Degree in Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
* Minimum 5 years of experience in services industry preferably financial services
* Hands-on skill of Alteryx (or similar tool)
* Proficient in excel and SQL
* Deep understanding of the ETL process
* Strong understanding of Hadoop Database is preferred.
* Accessing data from API's would also be hugely beneficial
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Jolene Tan about this job.
Keywords: Alteryx, SQL, hadoop, excel, API, business impact analysis, data sourcing, data analysis, data validation, Alteryx Workflow Creation
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017