BI Developer (HA-33904466)
Location - Singapore
Project Duration - 6 months
Max Pay rate $13,500 SGD per month
- Implement analytics in support of strategic objectives, supporting the strategy and working with the team to implement best practice and aligned product sets.
- Develop products and solutions focussed on extracting meaningful value from data working in a complex matrix
- Provide recommendations on areas for improvement, understanding requirements and aligned to strategy
- Work closely with Business Analysts to clarify requirements, working agile and focussing on product development of MVPs and continuous improvement.
- Understand the strategy, the roadmap and strategic priorities and ensure all delivery is aligned, standardised and supportive of the agenda.
- Current on new research, benchmarks, analysis and capabilities in the analytics and data science space and able to implement into day to day delivery.
- Utilize statistical methods and analysis techniques to identify patterns in large data sets and communicate the results to various stakeholders.
- Be able to use technology to visualise complex data problems into easy to comprehend analytics and solutions.
- Client focus in line with WMA strategy is critical, balancing the line between implementing standards and responding to business requests in a sustainable way
- Coordinate and interface with Product Owners and Team Leads and other developers and systems that require application-specific services.
- Participate in technical, and programmatic meetings and contribute to resolution of issues
- Develop and review technical and programmatic documentation
- Ability to clearly call out when projects are not as per plan and provide stakeholders and partners the opportunity to revisit the issues and agree new timelines
- Should have good knowledge on Data warehousing principles, SQL & Teradata EDM
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017