Business Analyst Cash Management
We are looking for Payment Business Analyst to join an Investment Bank in Singapore on a 12-month renewable contract. In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek for a Senior Business Analyst to design, build and manage the international Banking System, as well as Cash Management and Loan & Trade solutions. As a Senior Payment Business Analyst, you will work closely with cross functional teams collocated in Singapore and Paris.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands on experience on various Payment and Reporting messages like ISO20022, SWIFT MT1XX, 2XX and 9XX Should have worked on data mapping and testing of such messages.
- Exposure to different types of payment initiation channels
- Extensive knowledge on various kinds of payment products such as TT, RTGS, LVP, SEPA - SCT, SDD, Payroll, Cheque, DD, Cashier Order, Standing Orders, Direct Debits Mass & Bulk payments.
- Proficient in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional & System Integration testing of banking and financial applications
- Manage a challenging Cash Management project
- Manage the Agile team to produce the expected artifacts
- Organize, follow, and update the Agile ceremonies (Grooming, Planning poker, Demonstration, Retrospective sessions)
- Ensure a good communication between stakeholders, Product Owners, Tech leads, Business Analyst and development members.
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Report to the team head and escalate if any problems
- Supervise day-to-day contributions to the projects
- Mentor junior team members
- Prepare and review User Stories
- Keep up to date the existing documentation (presentation of the tool, use guide)
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 7 years relevant business analyst experience with Banking Payment IT systems
- At least 5 years of experience in Agile Scrum Master position.
- Strong maturity in software development latest market practices
- Strong analytic skills
- Capable to effectively interact with technical and functional team
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017