Cloud Security Engineer
Cloud Security Engineer
Contract Period: Until 31 Dec 2020
A global leading bank is looking to hire a Cloud Security Engineer to deliver strategic Cloud and Container Security projects to build a world-class cyber organization.
* Lead Tooling Engineer for critical projects that design and implement a new service capabilities in the space of Cloud & Container Security
* Solution Design and Evaluation: Propose, design and evaluate new technologies / integration pattern against established requirements and validate the security of the technology
* Project Implementation: oversee and responsible for e2e implementation for all technical aspects, such as integration of Cloud Security tool into the Bank's landscape, integration across existing systems
* Stakeholder Engagement: ensure buy-in from relevant counterparts and manage dependencies across the project delivery lifecycle
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
* 8+ years of Security Tooling experience with deep technical knowledge and hands-on experience in Cloud & Container Security Space
* Hands-on experience in Cloud and Container technologies, e.g. AWS, Azure, EKS, OpenShift, Podman, Kubernetes, Notary, admission controller, etc
* EITHER Hands-on experience in building DevOps pipeline using relevant tooling, e.g. BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Rundeck, Ansible, etc. Hands-on experience in Terraform and writing jenkinsfile.
* OR Knowledge in Cloud and Container Security concepts, e.g. DevSecOps pipeline, Vulnerability Scanning, Malware Protection, Network Security, etc.
* Integration skills: Proficient in 1 of the following languages: Golang, Java, Python etc; experience in tool integration using REST API and webhook.
* Hands-on experience in integrating and configuring Cloud and Container Security tool (e.g. Aqua Sec, TwistLock, Sisdig, StackRox, TrendMicro, SonaType etc) into large enterprise Cloud and Container environment.
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Jolene Tan about this job.
Keywords: Cloud, Security Tooling, Cloud security, Container Security, Amazon Web Services, Azure, GCP, Security architecture, DevOps, DevSecOps, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AWS, OpenShift, Splunk, ELK, AppDynamics, Python, Golang, PowerShell Scripting, Bash, Java, Nodejs
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017