Contract Period: 12 Months (with possibility of extension or conversion)
* Define, implement, and provide ongoing maintenance for data modelling initiatives.
* Engage stakeholders to develop functional data visualizations or dashboards
* Transform, improve and integrate data based on requirements provided by stakeholders
* Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency
* Develop reports, dashboards and visualizations using multiple data sources
* Solid understanding of traditional database and data architecture in NoSQL solutions.
* Established skillset using advanced SQL and Python (or equivalent) to examine data, load data, or modify data in data structures including relational objects and unstructured sources.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience working on Salesforce CRM
* Industry knowledge in Retail and Campaign Marketing
Nice to have:
* Understanding of the Salesforce REST and SOAP API functionality
* Working knowledge of the Salesforce data model
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Jolene Tan about this job.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017