Data Engineer (HA-33876157)
Huxley is currently working with a digital assets company that is rapidly expanding in the region. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals keen to work in a busy environment and contribute with ideas.
We are currently looking to fill Data Engineer position focusing on data modelling and risk related projects:
Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building Models reliable on machine learning, graph mining and other data driven technologies. Identify potential threats in KYC, Payments, Credit, Reward etc
- Maintain the Models to meet business expectations.
- Work on data that analyses customer feedback and satisfaction analysis by leveraging on machine learning techniques.
- Collaborate effectively with various stakeholders
Data Engineer should have the following:
- 3+ year of experience developing machine models
- Proficient in either Python, Java and/or Scala
- Master's Degree with working experience OR Phd
- Understanding of deep learning is a plus
If you are interested in the above-mentioned Data Engineer role located in Singapore, do contact me and attach your latest CV. I will be glad to provide additional information and guide you through the next steps where necessary.
EA License No.: R2093146
Huxley is a trading division of SThree Pte Limited
(Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
As per Ministry of Manpower (MoM) requirements, if you're suitable for any roles that we will be putting you forward for, we will need to request for your identification number. Please be assured that this will not be disclosed with our client or any other parties other than MoM.
Award winner of:
Recruitment Agency of the Year by Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 | Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017 | Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017 | Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 | Commended for Best In-House Training by Global Recruiters 2017